Monday, May 09, 2005

planning 101

In preparation for my impending trip to Ireland, I made a list of things I needed to do before traveling, and another list of things I needed to pack. Then I made another list of items I needed to purchase for the trip, and added a list of things I need to do to get the house ready. I lost the original list, which was ok, because I had come up with an entirely new set of items that needed to go on it. I made a list condensing all of the above lists. I then (you guessed it) made another list - this one of all possible bus schedules and routes between the Irish towns I'll be staying in. I threw in a list of hostels, complete with addresses and phone numbers, that I'll be staying in for good measure. Finally, I made a folder in which to store all of these lists, complete with a master list on the front of it, denoting which lists are contained therein.

So all I really need to do now is, well, um. . . .pack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home