Saturday, May 28, 2005

here comes the sun

Wow, the weather really makes all the difference.

I even pulled up the shade to the window behind my computer this morning - there's finally a view out there worth looking at.

It's ludicrous how connected my mood is to how sunny it is outside - now that we've got a clear day, I feel like myself again for the first time since I got back from vacation. Whew, that's a relief.

I'm not sure how long it will last, so I've assigned myself a mission for this weekend: go hiking someplace I've never been before. I've got three days. (Well, two, really - I have to work this afternoon.) A good long hike on a new and adventure-filled trail is just what I need to sweep the last bits of rain-blues out of my system.

I'll bet I'm not the only Bostonian who feels this way; maybe I'll see you out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home