Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i found your blog to be very inquisitive

I haven't been to the blog for...well...a while. So when I came back to air out the place and take the dust covers off the furniture, I was startled to find several dozen new "comments" (read: spam), many of which are careful to inform me that "I found your blog to be very inquisitive".

????? Help me out here. Please.

(Although I have to admit that this particular post is, in fact, very inquisitive, in an oblique sort of way...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One night in Blogtown makes a hard man humble...

8:50 AM  
Blogger greg said...

holy Moses! does this mean you're back? blogland has been pretty dull without you... you've got a lot of catching-us-up to do!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home