Friday, July 08, 2005

t-double-i-double-r-e-d

There's been a lot of dead air on the old blog lately - I've been meaning to write for several nights now, but there just never seems to be a spare minute. Life has been pretty full these past few days - albeit full in a good way. But there hasn't been much time left over for the basics; eating, sleeping, and blogging have all fallen by the wayside.

Plus, the world has been so full of overwhelming news and subsequent excellent writing about it - O'Connor's resignation, the next lap of what's turning into the second Hundred Years' War, the London bombings, fire out West, etc. etc. etc., that it seems small and ridiculous to spend time airing my own petty gripes and musings.

Between all the bad news (in general) and the busy schedule (personal), I haven't really had a thought worth posting for days. Hopefully my schedule will start to even out soon (I don't have much hope for the rest of the world settling down, I'm afraid), and I can get back to my public ruminations. In the meantime, I've got a date with my own cozy bed and a solid eight hours sleep. Maybe eight and a half, if I keep hitting the snooze button.

G'night, Gracie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home