Tuesday, August 09, 2005

long drought

It seems like a really long time since I've posted anything here, and I guess it has been. I feel like I've gone from 0 to 60 in the past month - all more or less good - but have had little mental energy (or time) left for blogging. Or rather, for coming up with coherent sentences in long enough strings to be worth blogging.

To be honest, I'm considering putting the whole blog down for an extended hiatus - more on this soon when I have the aforementioned resources to handle it with the level of thought and writing quality I think it deserves.

In the meantime, to all my faithful readers (about four) and sometime-visitors: sorry for the long silence, and for the wishy-washy nature of tonight's re-entry. I'll do my best to have something more definitive here in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home