Monday, June 27, 2005

roslindale wetlands update

A while back, I posted some information about a proposed development in my neighborhood that would be built on what's currently an open wetlands area. I noticed a bunch of signs about it in people's yards on my way to work today, and followed the link they advertised. After looking over the website, I'm not sure I'm in agreement with 100% of the motivations behind stopping the development, but I'm sure as heck still against the development itself. If you check out the website, be sure to click on the "photo" pages; it's a lovely way to see online what I'm lucky enough to see in person every day - and what will be lost to everyone if it gets turned into condos. There's also a handy "how to help" page for those of you with free time on your hands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home